Friday, August 31, 2012

Download, Lagu Asia, Kesenengen, Bingung (English)


Hi! So sorry…. This is my first post after holiday, isn’t it? :’( sorry, I don’t have enough time to writing, I have many homework and other things to do :(
This’ my English Assignment (holiday assignment)
Gambar
What do ya’ think? Kekeke~ doing something like that (drawing, coloring, cutting) is one of my hobbies… I feel so enjoy when doing that.
Now, let’s talk about ‘download’! Oh my >_< there are a lot of songs I downloaded yesterday, and hey! B.A.P new song doesn’t sound like their song! Heheee… It’s fun and cute! The title is ‘Crash’. They released a repackage album, and if I’m not wrong, it only contains two songs: Crash and I Remember (BYG ft. Dae Hyun)
OMO O.O feat Dae Hyun? Ya! It sounds so damn good! But honestly, I think Seoby’s voice is match better with the song than Dae Hyun’s voice :/
Hei! Why is it so difficult to play it at the same time (the Yoseob ver. and Daehyun ver.) ah, finally I did it… I think, Yo Seob gives more feeling in it ><’ but Dae Hyun’s end part is better maybe…
Okay summary: Maybe Young Jae should try to do I Remember too, I think his voice is match with break up songs~ <== wth the summary :D :D
Then, Lagu Asia! Means: Asian Song! My school will have Class Meeting (if I’m not wrong) at the end of this year. And the competition is to arrange song, the 7 grade, 8 grade, and 9 grade have different kind of song (just like the Music Subject Matter <== sorry I used Google Translate)
And me, 9 grade,,, will perform Asian Song! ><’ and unfortunately, Kpop doesn’t included to the matter. The matters are: Melayu Music, Oriental Music, Hindustan Music, and Timur Tengah Music
And you know, I really really have no idea! We can’t use Indonesia songs eventho Melayu includes Indonesia, and we can’t use Kpop too since the melody isn’t oriental :(
My class actually wanted to talk about it today after school but, yeah not-serious :( I hope I could do something but okay, I did nothing. In my mind, we (9A) will perform Chaiyya Chaiyya, Onara-Onara, and IDK! -_- Onara Onara is Dae Jang Geum OST, but I’m not sure that my friends will agree. Then, what should we do? 2 Weeks later we have to show our exercise result, it means, we have to start exercise this week and next week! ><’ Please pray for me u.u
After do all my homework I’ll search some Asian Songs that we probably could use. And of course I’ll think about the concept, etc~ Lucky me, I have creative friends :) Keep doing good things, Fun! ^O^ you can do it ;) don’t pout
Kesenengen means too happy, yup! I’m falling in love with Eun Ji and Seo In Guk – All For You :)
The song is very very sweet and hey! In Guk’s voice is so soft and good~ he’s talented I think.
And!!! Hoya also there in their MV it means he’s one of the drama players and that’s right!! But, wth -_- he’s a gay on the drama (Reply 1997) :D Well it’s not a big problem since Hoya is still handsome and I know that’s his job ;)
Last, Bingung means confuse! -_- I’m so confuse with my time management, so I must think about it now at my room… See you! <3

1 comment: