Monday, January 8, 2018

Convertible Laptop I Wanttt (and Need)

https://www.asus.com/2-in-1-PCs/ASUS-VivoBook-Flip-14-TP410UR/

Hi! Happy New Year y'all~! Another year has passed without any progressive progress with my blogging life but so what? I still love writing, sharing my random thoughts, and rant here anyway 🤣🤣

New year, new ... what? I used to say stuffs like 'new year, new me' or 'new year, new goals'... BUT we all know they were all empty jargons 🦄🦄🦄 ←← just discovered these cute emoticons on blogger and you'll see me overusing it because "CUTE THINGS FOR LYFE!" is my forever jargon 🐼 

Okay okay, let's jump to the point of this post: NEW YEAR, NEW LAPTOP! Please....... 😣😣😆😆


One of the coolest author, designer, entrepreneur; DIANA RIKASARI is helding a giveaway with ASUS! They're giving out TWO ASUS VivoBook Flip 14 TP410! Whats so cool about this laptop? And why do I want (and need) it? Lemme tell you, mate... 

1. The Body 💃

 As you can see on the picture above, this laptop is convertible into 4 different positions! Look at the pic from below; usual laptop, fold it into a tablet, or it can stand in two styles. Of course with 4 different positions, the laptop is more multifunction. We can use it as a normal laptop, this way I can do my college tasks like making presentation, writing papers, or editing stuffs. Also, to be a better blogger, I plan to learn more about pics & video editings this year; (audio editings for better song covers too!) new laptop will help much! 🙆 As a tablet, it's gonna be more comfortable for me if I want to watch Oppa while sleeping on bed  😏😏 the standing positions too, are perfect for watching Oppa 😍😍😍 well, am I being too honest here?

 https://aminoapps.com/c/k-drama/page/blog/retro-drama-recommendation/2vPs_Nur12WKKV4eNYn571R5VzGnV5j

The multifunctional body is also very light-weight! It's only 1,6kg with 14,8mm thickness. Yes it's slim and smoll but the Nano-Edge technology makes it possible to have a 13-inch laptop 'look' with 14-inch screen! It is also full 1080p HD and features 178˚ wide-view technology to ensure that I can conveniently do a group project because the screen can clearly be seen even from sharp angles means I can see Oppa vividly from every sides too 😍~ 

It's essential for a blogger to need a high-quality keyboard that is comfortable for typing, isn't it? This ASUS VivoBook Flip 14 TP410 comes with a superb keyboard. The keyboard is carefully designed, it has just the right amount of keys and the keys are full-size make it perfect for fast-typing. Sometimes I type very fast because my mind is overflowing with random thoughts so haha...  It's also gonna be okay for me to type in dark environments since the keyboard features ambient light control! Such a brilliant keyboard✨! (Already got excited about typing posts using it 😓 don't expect too much, self~ that's what 2017 taught us)


 2. The Inside 💗

Not only the body is breathtaking, the inside of this laptop is amazing too. With 🎆 Intel Core i7-7500u 🎆 processor, this laptop works fast till 3,5GHz speed. The processor helps us who need a lot of computing works such as video or graphic editing, it can speed up the proccess and there's less lag. Not only it is fast, the processor is also energy saving so I don't have to be panic looking for power outlet in the middle of preparing a presentation! (like I always do with my current laptop :"). Pssst, if we charge it fully, the battery can even last for 10h! It's gonna be very useful because my campus lacks power outlets 🙊 and I can watch Oppa without low-battery interruption 😂

Windows 10 is also already installed on this ASUS VivoBook Flip 14 TP410, so if I really get it (Amen) I can directly use it without having to install it myself. Less trouble! 

The storage of this laptop is also breathtakingly BIG! With two types of storage: SSD and HDD. The Solid Style Drive as big as 128GB will make everything works smoothly within the device. The HDD will let us (ME :') save as many as files for it has 1TB capacity!!! 1TB is heaven for saving my college projects (journals, e-books, ppts, etc etc) and all my Korean Dramas collection 😹😹😹 

Self, can you please stop connecting everything with Korea stuffs?

https://giphy.com/explore/korean-dramas

One more important information y'all need to know! This ASUS VivoBook Flip 14 TP410 has 2 years of guarantee! Get it for free + the guarantte would be a double combo :') 💕

It's one month more until I start new semester and I'm very excited for this semester because I have a feeling it's gonna be fun with more challenges await for me to tackle! 💪 Winning this giveaway will be a perfect 'start-present' for me (if that even exists lol) because I'm definetely gonna work on more papers, presentations, editings, and Korea stuffs this year. I'm sure about this because... yeah because it's always like that in college, right? More semester = more assignments 😌 hey what's with the Korea stuffs? Oh, yeah, there's bunch of good dramas I can't wait to watch and I plan to blogging more, about Korea, of course ~🙈 so yeah...

Bye~! 🙇🙇🙇

references:
  •  https://www.asus.com/2-in-1-PCs/ASUS-VivoBook-Flip-14-TP410UR/
  • https://tirto.id/spesifikasi-vivobook-flip-14-tp410-perangkat-2-in-1-dari-asus-cAL4
  •  https://www.pemmzchannel.com/2017/11/27/overview-asus-vivobook-flip-14-tp410/
  • https://www.droidlime.com/artikel/asus-vivobook-flip-tp410-laptop-convertible-ringkas-bertenaga.html
  • http://laptoping.com/cpus/product/intel-core-i7-7500u/




0 comments:

Post a Comment