Friday, September 6, 2019

a poem called you


You taught me how to love more properly,
not from a distance but closely 

To fall into actions and not words 
from the ways you treat me so carefully 

You made me wonder how you feel 
or do you notice the small things I do 

But baby you're so lovely and charming
everybody can't help but falling too 

They shower you with abundant loves 
your stupid brain doesn't know what to do 

All I want to make sure is if you're okay where you are right now 
because no matter who ends up with you I'm fine with it 

As long as you're happy 
I'm happy as well :)

I love you, from the deepest part of my heart 
even though temporarily and not until eternity,
 I can guarantee this is love 

thank you...




1 comment:

  1. ayo segera bergabung dengan saya di D3W4PK
    hanya dengan minimal deposit 10.000 kalian bisa menangkan uang jutaan rupiah
    ditunggu apa lagi ayo segera bergabung, dan di coba keberuntungannya
    untuk info lebih jelas silahkan di add Whatshapp : +8558778142
    terimakasih ya waktunya ^.^

    ReplyDelete